[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

ffmpegandmahanstreamer at e.email ffmpegandmahanstreamer at e.email
Sat Aug 14 06:12:35 EEST 2021

August 13, 2021 9:30 PM, "Soft Works" <softworkz at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed. I mean if anything goes wrong, we just switch it off. There's nothing wrong with trying new things. Trying new things is how ffmpeg, nihav, and all great new software comes into existence. People need to be able to challenge things when they don't make sense in order to be competitive.

By the people against softworkz appeal's logic they should never submit a patch to ffmpeg that includes something new or improved, since then there is a very small chance the commit isn't good and has to be reverted.