[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg for android

Olivier Ayache olivier.ayache at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:57:13 EEST 2020

Hi,

I am not sure this mailing list is the right place to discuss about that
but I am actively work with FFmpeg and Android since multiple years. My
work is based on this project
https://github.com/olivierayache/xuggle-xuggler
which is fully working with Android and support HW encoding/decoding

Best

Olivier Ayache