[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg for android

shaheer cs shaheercst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:06:16 EEST 2020

Hi,
Greetings of the day,

Iam an android developer. And iam currently working on video streaming platform when user can do video compression,video trim etc. So I found that by using FFmpeg I can achieve most of my application functionality(Thanks for being best tool for developer like me) I have done POC with prebuild FFmpeg binaries which is developed by some people and I face
Some difficulties like to support 32bit and 64 bit for android, lack of codec etc.. so I have finalize that should build FFmpeg and JNI class myself. Now I am facing lack of tutorial, examples and documentation where how to build ourself. So here I request you to help me on this by providing any above.

I looking forward to reply from you.

Thanking you
Shaheer cs