[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] XComposite window capture demuxer (Linux)

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Wed May 20 11:47:57 EEST 2020

Anton Khirnov (12020-05-20):
> For what my opinion is worth, I agree with Lynne here. Messing with
> OpenGL global state in the libraries is something we absolutely should
> not do.

Good thing we would not be "messing with" anything. We would be using
the global OpenGL state at the request of the user.

Could we stop the fallacious implicit argument that the OpenGL devices
and filters would be used randomly rather than be explicitly requested
by users? If the users want to use that component and know the
consequences, who are you to deny them, seriously?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George