[FFmpeg-devel] FLIF Encoder & Decoder Project for GSOC 2020

Kartik Khullar kartikkhullar840 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:24:42 EET 2020

I am 2nd year Computer Engineering Student at TIET, Patiala. I am
interested in FLIF Encoder and Decoder Project. I am informing so as to
prevent clash between other potential applicants. I will be working on its
Qualification Task. I have previously studied theory and mathematics behind
JPEG Compression using DCT, also I am good at C/C++ and have worked using
git before. Also any help from mentor's side will be helpful for me.
Thank You.
Kartik K. Khullar