[FFmpeg-devel] [CALL] New FFmpeg developers meeting

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Fri Aug 23 19:32:25 EEST 2019

Hi,

> Because of current overall toxic situation in FFmpeg, meeting will not be
> held until situation improves considerably.

in spite of that, Paul is fine with having a developer meeting as said on IRC.

Therefore I propose to do a developer meeting in Zagreb, Croatia.
The location is well connected via flights within Europe and internationally, so I think it is good for a majority of developers.
Transportation expenses will be reimbursed and accommodation will be free, including shoulder nights.

I've setup a doodle-like thing to find a good common date for the meeting between IBC and VDD.
If you want to attend, fill in all the dates that comfort you here:

https://framadate.org/gwOce8QtcJPbz4hs

Thanks,
Thilo