[FFmpeg-devel] [CALL] New FFmpeg developers meeting

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Aug 21 09:37:01 EEST 2019

On 20.08.2019, at 10:57, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Because of current overall toxic situation in FFmpeg, meeting will not be
> held until situation improves considerably.

It's a bit strange to read a such a opposite statement without any reason given for the change of mind.
Also while I can see that it can and likely will feel quite uncomfortable, an actual meeting usually is one of the more effective ways to actually improve the situation.
Though admittedly it doesn't need to be anything "formally" organized.