[FFmpeg-devel] Cryo APC Files (How to convert WAV files to APC files) ?

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:37:16 EET 2018

On 20 Nov 2018, at 22:09, Thomas Tgames wrote:

> Hi everyone !
>
> I would like to convert a wav file of music into APC format (Atlantis
> The Lost Tales).
> I’m working on a new version of the game.
> I’m successfully able to convert all APC of the game to WAV. But i
> want to do the process backward for only one music here :
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnveRlZbD3k
>
> This music has been made to be included in the game . But never
> included and so never used.
> I want to convert a WAV file to APC (so i can use it into the game).

Hi,

FFmpeg only has the ability to demux the CRYO APC format and decode the
ADPCM IMA CRYO APC
codec, so I don't think there is any way you can encode with that codec
/ mux to that format.

Note that I don't think this mailing list is the place to ask this
question,
as it is intended for development and patches discussions, not for user
questions, afaik.