[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] New build system

Tobias Rapp t.rapp at noa-archive.com
Fri Jul 6 13:46:13 EEST 2018

On 04.07.2018 16:36, Mathieu Duponchelle wrote:
> [...]
>
> If there are any other questions related to meson or the FFmpeg meson port
> please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

What are the dependencies besides Meson and Python v3 itself? Is using
Ninja mandatory for building or can Make be used as an alternative?

What happens to build targets when using Meson? Are granular things like
"make all", "make doc", "make fate", "make fate-filter-pixfmts" possible?

Regards,
Tobias