[FFmpeg-devel] order T-shirts

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Tue Oct 24 03:43:10 EEST 2017

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017, at 07:53 AM, Lou Logan wrote:
> I'll attach the SVG file when I get back home on Monday or Tuesday.

SVG attached. Let me know if you need changes or if the printer needs a
different format.

These shirts will be silk screened, right? If so, the green is intended
to be "PMS 354C Spring Green Pantone Solid Coated" which is a little
brighter than the original green color so it stands out more from the
black shirt.

The black part is of course just there so the lettering is visible. If
they prefer a false white for the letters I can do that.

I envisioned the design to be horizontally centered on the front of the
shirt, chest high, design width of 15-18 cm, back of shirt plain. Mockup
attached.

Thanks.

Lou