[FFmpeg-devel] order T-shirts

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Sat Oct 21 21:42:28 EEST 2017

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017, at 08:38 AM, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> We can use another color for sure. I guess multicolor printings would
> raise the price, though.

I assume it will raise the price if it is screenprinted, but I'm not
sure by how much.

> Do you think this would actually look better?

Yes, compared to the all white logo. The logo is green. I would want it
to be green on a shirt too. I think it's more familiar and recognizable
as green instead of white.

> Black/white shirts were preferred by the people wearing them during CLT
> for the past few years.

I was thinking of black shirt, green logo, white "FFmpeg" lettering.