[FFmpeg-devel] order T-shirts

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Sat Oct 21 19:38:11 EEST 2017

Hi,
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017, at 07:16 AM, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
>> If there are no objections, I will order them and ship early next week :)
>
> Can we use a color logo?

We can use another color for sure. I guess multicolor printings would raise the price, though.
I will ask them about it.

> You can use my non-gradient logo variant that I
> made for the hypothetical shirts I was going to make but never did. I'll
> attach the SVG file when I get back home on Monday or Tuesday. It looks
> like this but with white lettering:
>
> <https://twitter.com/FFmpeg/status/476066145758236673>

Do you think this would actually look better?
I doubt three colors (including shirt color) would look better.

Black/white shirts were preferred by the people wearing them during CLT for the past few years.
We had a bright-green/white before that. Dark-green/white might also look good. The question of colors is of course all open. However, to my experience black is the most favored shirt color for stuff like that.

I could do several color combination if people would like me to. I think we should keep the amount of combinations small for the recognition value of the shirt.

-Thilo