[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Revoke the decision of dropping ffserver

Clément Bœsch u at pkh.me
Mon Nov 28 22:52:02 EET 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 07:15:28PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Deadline: 2016-12-06 00:00 UTC.
> I propose, and put to the discussion, that the decision to drop ffserver
> is revoked, conditioned to the fixing of the technical issues that lead
> to it.

> In other words, if the technical problems that require dropping ffserver
> are resolved at the time it is about to be dropped, then it must not be
> and the patch is not applied.

Do we agree that the requirements are the following:

- ZERO internal API usage
- at least partial FATE coverage


What's the due date already? Next release?

Clément B.

More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list