[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg in Outreachy Round 12

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Feb 10 12:12:28 CET 2016

Hi

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 09:14:57PM -0500, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Glad FFmpeg will participate in this round! Thank you for making a decision to allocate the funds for Outreachy!
>

> We can credit all three of you as coordinators. Please be sure to coordinate among yourselves on making decisions and/or having each one of you empowered to make decisions.

sounds good to me

> What should the updated description be, given the project ideas you have this round? Last year, it was "FFmpeg is the universal multimedia toolkit: a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert, filter and stream audio and video. Available projects like FFv1 codecs frame support and postprocessing optimization involve coding in C."

Ill leave this to others to comment on, iam trying to be backup
coordinator and not do Everything :)

The real ebay dictionary, page 2
"100% positive feedback" - "All either got their money back or didnt complain"
"Best seller ever, very honest" - "Seller refunded buyer after failed scam"