[FFmpeg-devel] libavutil: optimize camellia cipher

supraja reddy supraja0493 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:14:23 CET 2015


I have attached a patch to optimize the camellia block cipher.
I ran crypto_bench on the optimized version. Here are the results of
runtime using crypto_bench.

Before the changes :
lavu       CAMELLIA     size: 1048576  runs:   1024  time:   32.541 +- 0.044

After the changes:
lavu       CAMELLIA     size: 1048576  runs:   1024  time:   24.589 +- 0.066

I ran this on a Linux x86_64 OS with Intel Core i5-3210M CPU.

Please let me know if there are any changes you would like.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: camopt1.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2960 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/attachments/20150210/6d7d781f/attachment.bin>

More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list