[FFmpeg-devel] Update about DVCProHD encoding in ffmpeg

aureshy lapoiss devaureshy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:24:55 CET 2014

Hi FFmpeg devs,

What is the current status regarding the support of DVCPRoHD encoding in
ffmpeg?
I am aware of the discussion about the previous effort to patch :

http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2012-January/119637.html

Right now I am using a patch from Maksym Veremeyenko that I have patched
myself from version to version (till 2.3.4). I also made bug fixes for 720p
(based on SMPTE 370M).

Eventually I would like to have those changes integrated.
What can be done about the GPL\LGPL issue? Who should I contact?

Best Regards,

Steve