[FFmpeg-devel] Small modifcation to libavformat/dvbsubdec.c

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 17 09:45:18 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Now insinuating that i think you are IDIOTS is not nice, My problem is that you all read too much in a spec, the spec says X you say X?? what about Y, when the spec does not mention Y.

If I thought you were IDIOTS i would have moved over to libav, which if you want I will gladly do as it seems my inputs cause too much fraction in your group.

joolz