[FFmpeg-devel] Applying post-processing effect to demuxed audio from video and remuxing to playback

Symadept symadept at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:11:53 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am having a requirement of applying post-processing may be like reverb to
the audio demuxed from the video that was been played in Browser and remux
and play it back. I want to do it on fly. All the articles I got is only to
use ffmpeg to demux the audio and remux it. But what is missing for me here
are following.

   1. How can I get the raw video data from the browser, may be something
   like javascript or so.
   2. Once I demux the video data to extract audio I can apply the
   post-processing but how can I keep it in sync to the video and remux and
   play it back.

Really appreciate any pointers leading me to the solution.

Regards
symadept