[FFmpeg-devel] Work around for WMV2 crash
donmoir at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 03:53:38 CET 2011
This is about ticket https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/588 and crash on WMV2 file.
It's also an XP 32 issue. I tried getting around this by attempting to turn off SSE using av_force_cpu_flags for this codec type but wasn't sucessful.
Maybe it's AVCodecContext dsp_mask I need to flag ?
* dsp_mask could be add used to disable unwanted CPU features
* CPU features (i.e. MMX, SSE. ...)
* With the FORCE flag you may instead enable given CPU features.
* (Dangerous: Usable in case of misdetection, improper usage however will
* result into program crash.)
I have temporarilly disabled support for WMV2 but issue may go beyond that.
Any info on fix or work around ?
More information about the ffmpeg-devel