[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] ffmpeg-mt merged

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Mar 22 22:28:44 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:12:31PM +0100, Francesco Cosoleto wrote:
> 2011/3/22 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> > But as I said previously ffmpeg is a democratic project, ffmpeg
> > developers who plan to contribute to ffmpeg in the future and thus
> > are affected by how the main tree looks can vote
>
> I vote for undo if this is feasible, thanks.

Good these are enough votes

We will undo

please noone do pushes into it, that surely can only make it worse

and if someone wants to help (and knows git well), iam on  IRC

Ill reset --hard to prior of the merge and then push the same diffs
without merge metadata. Thus not pulling the history in and git not
knowing about it

Better ideas welcome but be quick

Old school: Use the lowest level language in which you can solve the problem
            conveniently.
New school: Use the highest level language in which the latest supercomputer
            can solve the problem without the user falling asleep waiting.