[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-commits] lavf: replace all uses of url_fskip with avio_seek

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Mar 2 16:20:05 CET 2011

On 03/02/2011 04:08 PM, Peter Ross wrote:
> I am not one normally to be critical of API and broader framework
> changes, and dont have the time to read all mails, but this change,
> and the get/put_tag renaming insanity really pinches a nerve. This
> is a backward step on the master public API.
>
> Its really late here -- expect an avio_skip() patch from me tomorrow.

I think the rationale was to reduce the calls by removing duplicated
ones, I appreciate your will to help thing improve with patches and I'm
looking forward to see them.

lu

--

Luca Barbato