[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Feb 16 11:29:09 CET 2011

On 2/16/11 9:56 AM, Tobias Bindhammer wrote:
> I dont want 18 people to leave, i just want such huge decisions to go
> through fair voting processes. I have the feeling that you are afraid of
> a voting somehow, but isn't it just sportif to convince enough people of
> your goals and direction to go?

There is the widespread conviction, corroborated by the past experience,
that such undefined "vote"s get their results twisted.

(c.g. the previous vote, I consider that vote in a way iive in another).

> As said, nothing about your new system
> that you try to establish, as long as it is based on a fair vote.

This isn't a fair vote and I wrote already why. If you want help setting
one properly I'll try to help as well.

lu