[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] About committership

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Feb 4 16:53:25 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 02:48:10PM +0000, vmrsss wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2011, at 14:07, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > There is really just one way to describe the new system and that is a,
> > corrupted friendship economy. If you are in, great if not well you are out of
> > luck.
>
> Well Michael, frankly this was so also under you: personally, I tried three times

I can assure you i have few friends and thouse i have i surely didnt favor.
You know diego & attila are my friends for example ...

> to get involved with the development of ffmpeg and learn just enough about a
> rather messy code and totally undocumented design to contribute to it, and
> you kept me out with unreasonable decisions and requests, aggressiveness

Do you happen to remember the thread subject? or something that allows me to
look that up?
I only found a bugreport from you about -vf mp that i fixed

The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
-- Epicurus