[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] About committership

vmrsss vmrsss
Fri Feb 4 18:09:15 CET 2011

On 4 Feb 2011, at 15:53, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Do you happen to remember the thread subject? or something that allows me to
> look that up?

I could, but I won't: the episodes are immaterial, don't want this to flame up as
that (would waste everybody's time, because it) is not the point: I only know you
through this mailing list (and your wikipedia entry), and I think that your people
skills are not always what is required of the leader of a large volunteer project
like ffmpeg. It would be good it you could see that. I make no judgement, and
dare not add anything to the discussion, because I don't know the facts behind
was is happening (indeed, I don't consider myself part of the project, as I have
only contributed very few C lines in libavfilter, and haven't even got enough free
time to keep up with the mailing list). I just would like ffmpeg to continue strong.

regards to all

ps

> I only found a bugreport from you about -vf mp that i fixed

Indeed you did, thank you again.