[FFmpeg-devel] License violation

Xeebo support at tubedigger.com
Tue Aug 16 11:42:29 CEST 2011

>From TubeDigger's EULA - SOFTWARE PRODUCT has integrated free media converter
that uses binaries from FFmpeg and MediaInfo projects and Xeebosoft Ltd has no
ownership for these binaries.
Is that is not enough? If you have some proposition just send me copy of your
corrected version.
Regarding sources - actually, I do not have them because I downloaded already
compiled binary :) I can put sources on my page, but I do not know how to
separate them from installer in case of not confusing users what to download.
And who will need outdated sources of FFmpeg and its libraries when every
developer knows where to download them?

Regards,
Xeebo