[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel-irc] IRC log for 2010-09-17#

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Sep 27 23:47:31 CEST 2010

On date Monday 2010-09-27 13:42:44 -0700, Baptiste Coudurier encoded:
> On 09/27/2010 12:48 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> >On date Friday 2010-09-24 14:52:37 -0700, Baptiste Coudurier
> >encoded:
> >Anyway since the integration is the objective you should focus your
> >work more on SVN integration than on soc filters. I already gave a
> >stab at the overlay filter for main SVN integration, you can start
> >from that, but there are still some problems related to timestamps
> >which need to be addressed before.
>
> The version that was in soc svn before the revert you did was IMHO in
> good shape for svn. It had direct rendering (draw slice) and didn't
> copy any picture, it had RGB24 support.
>
> The one that you submitted if clearly not ok for svn.
> I actually explained the status of the PiP feature in the overlay filter
> to you in soc svn, and what needed to be done.
>
> You basically ignored everything and didn't look at the code.

If you post an overlay patch on ffmpeg-devel I promise that I'll look
and review the code. I need more help, not more complaints.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fanciful and Fabulous Meaningful Pacific Excellent Gymnast