[FFmpeg-devel] FW: Allow multiple programs in MPEGTS output stream

Uve W. Rick Uve.Rick
Thu Sep 16 01:25:27 CEST 2010

Alright I split into three patches: the first one makes program_add_stream_index
global, the send one adds a function to utils.c to find the program structure from
the stream index, and the third one adds program processing to the mpegts encoder.

> [...]
>
> > +    for(i=0; i<ac->nb_programs; i++)
> > +        program = ac->programs[i];
> > +        for(j=0; j<program->nb_stream_indexes; j++)
>
> Either a bug or wrong indentation.

Fixed.

> [...]
>
> > -    service->pmt.opaque = s;
> > -    service->pmt.cc = 15;
>
> > +        default_service->pmt.opaque = s;
> > +        default_service->pmt.cc = 15;
>
> Please don't re-indent in a patch that contains functional changes.

The changes moved are not re-indents, the code was put inside of an if-else.

> [...]
>
> +        if (default_service != NULL)
> +          service = default_service;
> +        else {
>
> { } missing, please consider using tools/patcheck

Ran patcheck on all files.

> Please fix your line length and cut your quotes, Carl Eugen

I guess outlook does not put in carriage returns, I put them in above.