[FFmpeg-devel] FW: Allow multiple programs in MPEGTS output stream

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Wed Sep 15 23:34:05 CEST 2010

Uve W. Rick <Uve.Rick <at> uav.com> writes:

> Changed ff_program_add_stream to av_program_add_stream.
>
> I've also include the entire patch.

I suspect it was a good idea to send it separately, consider attaching multiple
patches.

[...]

> +    for(i=0; i<ac->nb_programs; i++)
> +        program = ac->programs[i];
> +        for(j=0; j<program->nb_stream_indexes; j++)

Either a bug or wrong indentation.

[...]

> -    service->pmt.opaque = s;
> -    service->pmt.cc = 15;

> +        default_service->pmt.opaque = s;
> +        default_service->pmt.cc = 15;

Please don't re-indent in a patch that contains functional changes.

[...]

+        if (default_service != NULL)
+          service = default_service;
+        else {

{ } missing, please consider using tools/patcheck

Please fix your line length and cut your quotes, Carl Eugen