[FFmpeg-devel] MMS protocol implementation progress

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon May 31 15:48:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

On May 31, 2010, at 9:37 AM, aviad rozenhek <aviadr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:25, Tamas Selmeci <tselmeci at open-st.eu>
> wrote:
>>
>> I see that MMS-over-TCP protocol implementation is in progress.
>> Watching the list for newer versions of the patch.
>>
> I'll be extremely happy myself once complete mms support is in.
> meanwhile there are a few mms links which are not support by latest
> r23391
> ffmpeg, and I thought to share them.
>
> mms://livewm.orange.fr/live-multicanaux
> mms://wm-live.sr.se/SR-P3-High/
> mms://vipnrj.yacast.net/nrj_webtv02
>
> will these type of streams be supported soon?

FFmpeg supports rtsp-ms and mms-tcp, mms is what wmp uses as all-
encompassing group of network protocols. Please try s/mms/mmst/ or s/
mms/rtsp/. If that doesn't work, please wait for mms-http (mmsh)
support, which is in progress.

An autodetect-wrapper for mms will be written later.

Ronald