[FFmpeg-devel] MMS protocol implementation progress

zhentan feng spyfeng
Mon May 31 15:47:27 CEST 2010

Hi

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:37 PM, aviad rozenhek <aviadr1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:25, Tamas Selmeci <tselmeci at open-st.eu> wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I see that MMS-over-TCP protocol implementation is in progress.
> > Watching the list for newer versions of the patch.
> >

> I'll be extremely happy myself once complete mms support is in.
> meanwhile there are a few mms links which are not support by latest r23391
> ffmpeg, and I thought to share them.
>
> mms://livewm.orange.fr/live-multicanaux
> mms://wm-live.sr.se/SR-P3-High/
> mms://vipnrj.yacast.net/nrj_webtv02
>
> will these type of streams be supported soon?
>
> thanks for your attention about MMS implementation.
the latest FFMpeg only support mmst://
i checked the first link and found that it's actually mms over http.
maybe the same situation with the two others.
mms over http is proceeding :)
it will be supported soon.

zhentan
--