[FFmpeg-devel] BDAV blu ray muxer format/specs

U. George netbeans
Tue Jun 29 20:48:47 CEST 2010

On 06/29/2010 04:30 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>> >  Can someone point me to where I can find the specs for creating a BDAV
>> >  muxer?
> Not knowing much about transport streams, I believe you should try to (re-)mux
> H264, VC-1 and several audio codecs into a transport stream. If I'm not wrong,
> you will find plenty of things to work on as a starting point.

Its not clear to me if u ment to say that there are muxers avail to
create a file that contains h264, and vc3 streams
-OR-
that there are projects in need of assistance to get a muxer working
enough to be usable on blu ray/dvd/(all sorts of) video players.

Some one did respond on a bdav project currently in stasis. Still no
specs, or where to obtain.