[FFmpeg-devel] BDAV blu ray muxer format/specs

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Tue Jun 29 10:30:08 CEST 2010

U. George <netbeans <at> gatworks.com> writes:

> Can someone point me to where I can find the specs for creating a BDAV
> muxer?

Not knowing much about transport streams, I believe you should try to (re-)mux
H264, VC-1 and several audio codecs into a transport stream. If I'm not wrong,
you will find plenty of things to work on as a starting point.

> Is someone working on this ( .MTS / .M2Ts ) format?

Unlikely from what I know, but I believe it would be very welcome.

Carl Eugen