[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 0.6 status update

Reinhard Tartler siretart
Tue Jun 22 21:53:43 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 23:22:00 (CEST), Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> From the comments in this thread I conclude:
>
>  - the website announcement should be prepared before release in the
>    release branch
>
>  - the translation shall be included there as well before release
>
>  - we should ask for review of the release notes before relase on
>    ffmpeg-devel

Translations of the announcement and the release notes (currently only
.it) can now be found in the releases/ directory.  In case I missed one,
please send it to me directly, I'll install it then.

I have to admit that I've messed up the translations for 0.6. I promise
to do better for the next release(s).

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4