[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 0.6 status update

Víctor Paesa victorpaesa
Wed Jun 23 00:28:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 2010-06-22, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 23:22:00 (CEST), Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>
>> From the comments in this thread I conclude:
>>
>>  - the website announcement should be prepared before release in the
>>    release branch
>>
>>  - the translation shall be included there as well before release
>>
>>  - we should ask for review of the release notes before relase on
>>    ffmpeg-devel
>>

> Translations of the announcement and the release notes (currently only
> .it) can now be found in the releases/ directory.  In case I missed one,
> please send it to me directly, I'll install it then.

I attach the ffmpeg-0.6.release.es

There is some redundance between announcement and release notes, by the way.

> I have to admit that I've messed up the translations for 0.6. I promise
> to do better for the next release(s).

These are the file types I get for the announcements in the /releases directory:

ffmpeg-0.6.ANNOUNCE    	text/plain; charset=utf-8
ffmpeg-0.6.ANNOUNCE.es	application/ecmascript
ffmpeg-0.6.ANNOUNCE.fr	text/plain; charset=utf-8
ffmpeg-0.6.ANNOUNCE.pl	text/x-perl
ffmpeg-0.6.ANNOUNCE.se	text/plain; charset=utf-8

Could the type be text/plain UTF-8 for all of them?

Regards,
V?ctor