[FFmpeg-devel] BDAV blu ray muxer format/specs

U. George netbeans
Mon Jul 5 01:07:46 CEST 2010

On 06/29/2010 03:12 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> So if you want to work on Blu-ray muxing support, you should imo start to test
> (re-)muxing VC-1, H-264, DTS, TrueHD and E-AC-3 into a MPEG-2 transport stream,
> like this you will likely find bugs (or missing features) you can work on.

Are there any that actually work? work - meaning that win 7 knows  how
to play it *AND* is importable  by sony vegas pro 9e ? So far, nothing I
have tried has been importable by vegas pro. I dont want to import any
codecs that dont originally come with win 7/vegas pro.