[FFmpeg-devel] BDAV blu ray muxer format/specs

U. George netbeans
Thu Jul 1 03:21:47 CEST 2010

On 06/29/2010 03:12 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> So if you want to work on Blu-ray muxing support, you should imo start to test
> (re-)muxing VC-1, H-264, DTS, TrueHD and E-AC-3 into a MPEG-2 transport stream,
> like this you will likely find bugs (or missing features) you can work on.

Docs, docs, where are all the (free) specs?

I am spending a lot of time googling for specs. ISO, ITU, The
organizations that seem to have the specs, apparently want $$$. I'm not
sure if its the right specs though. There is also an educational permit
( license ), or a research license. But I dont know, the specific info
is missing from the googled answers.

What is/are the source(s) for the specs, or docs that this group uses
for MP4 ( or mpeg-2 ) transport stream? I found the H.264 manual ( for
free ).