[FFmpeg-devel] improved DV probe score patch BROKES detecting 1-frame DV

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Sep 25 10:14:45 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:29:13AM +0300, Maksym Veremeyenko wrote:
> Maksym Veremeyenko ???????(??):
> > Reimar D?ffinger ???????(??):
> > [...]
> >>
> >> Please provide a sample file. Unless your single DV frame is larger than
> >> 1 MB I don't see why it should fail, and if it is larger than 1 MB I
> >> wonder why, since the maximum size of one DV frame is around 576 kB.
> >
> > 1. for 25megabit stream it has fixed size to 144000 bytes
> >
> > 2. sample uploaded to:
> > ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/1_frame_dv/
> [...]
> Are there any progress for this problem?

The DV format detection is not the problem, it works fine for what I can
tell.
It seems that some other format detection is broken and detects this as
non-DV with the same value, thus breaking things.
Is there some easy way to make FFmpeg print information about this or is
it missing?