[FFmpeg-devel] full swscale relicensing to LGPL

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Fri Mar 27 12:09:52 CET 2009

Ivan Schreter <schreter <at> gmx.net> writes:

> I provided a patch for this, which wasn't accepted by Michael.

Could you point me to the patch?
You had sent quite a lot...

[...]
> BTW, can you give me a link to a sample which doesn't play properly, so
> I can look at it (if/when I get some time)?

Note that I do not know of any PAFF sample that does not work fine with ffmpeg
and ffplay. (I did not test AVCHD samples you mentioned, only the sony 9sec one.)
For MPlayer:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-advusers/2009-March/001882.html
But I do not know of any PAFF sample that plays with currect MPlayer svn.

Carl Eugen