[FFmpeg-devel] release status

aviad rozenhek aviadr1
Sun Mar 8 14:31:55 CET 2009

> We thought it would be better to have the results of this QA before
> pushing out the release and we hope to get them today.

thanks!
i'll eagerly await a few more days to get the official build
it might also be a good idea to make a public list of which bugs were fixed
for this release,
it might also be nice to change the wording in the "Get FFMpeg"
page<http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/download.html>

Formal Releases

> If you are looking for a formal release, stop now, there are none. Maybe we
> will have some in the future, but don't hold your breath.

and instead write some useful information about current 0.5 release, about
FATE status, upcoming releases, etc

--
Aviad Rozenhek