[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] the future of libamr

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Jun 7 21:05:57 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 11:34:47AM -0700, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:

> "Yes, thanks. Well I'm not sure we should remove a feature :/"
>
> I can't see how you interpret this as being ok with the removal of
> libamr, so to be clear: I'm against this removal.

Sorry, but I don't see how you can put the words "I'm not sure" in a
sentence and expect others to read a clear statement out of it.  To me
it looked as though you were undecided.

Have you read through the discussion in the meantime?  Do you think the
tradeoff between the benefits and drawbacks of removing libamr support
is bad?  Why?

Diego