[FFmpeg-devel] Hall of Shame

Frank Barchard fbarchard
Thu Jul 16 11:53:53 CEST 2009

Thanks JakeI wish the license were even more strict, and followed the google
mantra of do no evil.
Because what is the possible legitimate use here?  I make videos, and I can
tell you, its to rip music.
The fact that ffmpeg is open and free makes it an easy target, but we need
to shut down these use cases, lest we be associated with piracy.  And as
Natalie Portman would say, pirates are not cool.