[FFmpeg-devel] incoming clean up and diskspace (was: Re: Roundup being migrated)

Attila Kinali attila
Sat Feb 14 22:18:38 CET 2009

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:03:32 +0100
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> > As Reimar said, it's some sort of pressure. I kept repeating
> > for years that someone should look at incoming and sort the files.
> > It happend one or two times that someone lowered himself to sort
> > a few files, but only a few...and incomming kept growing.
>
> i know and i agree about the pressure but it doesnt seem to be
> very effective

Well.. no pressure had no effect at all.. so i'd regard this
little effect as a success :-)

> > After 3 years of watching i'm pretty much fed up with the situation.
> > And as one of those responsible for the proper operation of natsuki
> > i'm against letting this mess grow any further.
> >

> > I would sort the files myself, but i'm so much out of touch
> > with development that i can hardly judge anything.
>
> have faith in yourself! You can do it

That's what i said to myself when i started moving...
3 months passed and i'm still not settled... And i need
a bigger bookshelf.. or maybe 10 of them ^^;

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to