[FFmpeg-devel] Getting paid for working on FFMPEG

Robert Swain robert.swain
Tue Feb 3 02:40:17 CET 2009

2009/2/3 Ian <ian at commandsystems.com.au>:
> Yes I guessed as much.

I think it's fair to ask here.

> All new stuff is Python anyway, existing C++ is very modular and well
> documented.
> But what's that about good programmers being able to program in any
> language?

Indeed, and bad programmers can write bad code in any language. Good
code is good code. Bad code is bad code. Maybe some people would argue
that it's more difficult (or impossible?) to write good code in some
languages compared to others. And some languages tend to a lower
proportion of good programmers than others too, which can give the
language a bad reputation.

*shrugs*

I thinks it's good to get people advertising potential related jobs on
here. We all need to earn our bread money.

Rob