[FFmpeg-devel] Getting paid for working on FFMPEG

compn tempn
Tue Feb 3 02:41:17 CET 2009

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 12:19:13 +1100, Ian wrote:
>Hi Jason, All
>
>Yes I guessed as much.
>All new stuff is Python anyway, existing C++ is very modular and well
>documented.
>But what's that about good programmers being able to program in any
>language?
>
>Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Ian Robertson <ian at commandsystems.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>> Hope I'm not breaking the rules here but we are looking for someone to
>>> head a small team doing ongoing development of a major VOD application.
>>>
>>> You'd need:
>>>
>>> Experience with C++, Python and FFMPEG in a Linux and MS environment
>>> To relocate to Sydney's Northern Beaches area
>>> To think about the possibility of going surfing in your lunch break!
>>>
>>> Public face of the project can be seen here: www.commandsystems.com.au
>>>
>>> Anyone?
>>>

>> Looking at ffmpeg for C++ developers?  Might as well go looking for
>> environmentalists on an oil platform...

anyways, there are a few mplayer/ffmpeg developers who work on code
which they do not like for their jobs i'm sure.

we need details of how much this job pays, and what the requirements
are for moving to austrailia (yes i know this differs from each
country). also how long is this job for? 1 year? 2 years?

(not interested, just bored)

-compn