[FFmpeg-devel] Round 2: Symbol versioning

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Dec 28 15:59:38 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:57:17PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 10:35:14AM +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Please remind me why you are not patching the linker even now that
> Michael has handed you a patch for it..

btw, my patch needs testing and preferably a review from someone who
knows the code. If someone is brave enough to replace their linker
on their system with it then this definitly would be usefull and
iam definitly interrested in bug reports.
(only do this if you know how to undo it in case it fails at an inapproprate
 moment)

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.