[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Attila Kinali attila
Tue Dec 15 16:46:42 CET 2009

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:31:59 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> > You seem to be not a programmer at all, otherwise you'd know these are
> > rather decent names we can come with. Or had you proposed better name
> > majority liked at first sight?
>
> It seems my brain works unlike a programmer's.  Compilation of this
> sentence into something my brain can handle fails at the syntax stage:
>
> syntax error: 'Unable to assign non-ambiguous semantics to input'

I suggest buying "Parsing Techniques - A Practical Guide" by Grune and Jacobs.
A very good book if you want to learn how to build parsers that even handle
ambigous grammars like the one above :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.