[FFmpeg-devel] Clang static analyser

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sun Apr 19 00:13:45 CEST 2009

Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>> Hi, I gave the clang static analyzer a test run. Here is the output from
>> todays svn:
>>
>> http://tranquillity.ath.cx/clang/scan-build-2009-04-17-1/
>>
>> Most of the logic errors should be real issues that can affect
>> stability. All the dead store things seem to be mostly noise.
>>
>> MvH
>> Benjamin Larsson

Another run can be found here:

http://tranquillity.ath.cx/clang/2009-04-18-1/

This run uses the following configuration parameters:

--disable-optimizations --enable-gpl --enable-postproc --enable-avfilter
--enable-avfilter-lavf --arch=none --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libfaac
--enable-libfaad --enable-libmp3lame --enable-nonfree

And it analyses the headers also. I'll try to add more codecs to the
configure line sometime later.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson