[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter: single ffplay.c diff?

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Oct 4 11:20:58 CEST 2008

On date Thursday 2008-10-02 23:21:47 +0200, Vitor Sessak encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > On date Wednesday 2008-10-01 07:57:09 +0200, Vitor Sessak encoded:
> >> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Yes.

> >> Sounds good. Nice to see someone else working on it.
> >
> > All applied.
>
> Nice, thanks.
>
> > I'll hope to be able to work at the vsrc_movie.c ffplay.c refactoring
> > now...
>
> If you want me to test, cleanup and commit the patch I posted, I can do
> that real soon, just let me know. If want to do it yourself, do not
> hesitate in asking me if you have any doubt.

Please do it if you can, I won't have much time this weekend so I'll
try to use it for the other patches.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy and Freak Monstrous Powered Entertaining Geek