[FFmpeg-devel] HELP

kenye kenyeby
Tue Feb 19 03:38:32 CET 2008

Dear All,
    I am an engineering for a Computer-maker company.
We have a project about the multi-video-codec project.
It is a hardware and software co-design project.
We try to provide hardware accelerater for all video-codecs.
The target will be low cost and low power consumption.
It will support FULL HD (60hz, 1920x1080p). It can decode
and encoder at the same time. Besides, it can encode/decode
at least 4 streams (FULL HD) . We hope it will be a good solution
for protable marketing.

Are you instersted in it ? Is it possible for you to coroperate on it ?

All We need is software for hardware accelerater.
This project is not just change the blocks such as vlc, dct, into hardware driver.
The software should make sure parallel computing in hardware accelerater.
We will provide the command driver (such as vlc, dct) for codecs.

We will do the hardware verification in FPGA , June, 2008.
thanks for a lot.

BR
  Ken

----- ???? ----
???? kenye <kenyeby at yahoo.com.tw>
???? ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu
????? 2008/2/19(???) ??10:18:14
???? [FFmpeg-devel] HELP

Dear All,
    I am an engineering for a Computer-maker company.
We have a project about the multi-video-codec project.
It is a hardware and software co-design project.
We try to provide hardware accelerater for all video-codecs.
The target will be low cost and low power consumption.
It will support FULL HD (60hz, 1920x1080p). It can decode
and encoder at the same time. Besides, it can encode/decode more than
4 streams.  Do you instersted in it ?

All We needs is software for hardware accelerater.