[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sun Aug 24 22:25:20 CEST 2008

Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> trying to
> understand a protocol by looking at wireshark traces and at the code
> is not too simple (everything would be simpler if RDT was documented).

BTW: it looks like the
rtsp://helix1.smgradio.com/encoder/VirginRadioAAC.rm
stream disappeared. The server now answers the "DESCRIBE" command with
"RTSP/1.0 404 Not Found".

Maybe they just changed the URL (or stopped the stream), or maybe they
saw all my RTSP requests and thought about a DoS attack... ;-)

Anyway, do you know about any other working stream?
I searched for some real RTSP streams, and I found
rtsp://mm3.rai.it/clip1/radio2/milano/caterpillar/audio/2008/musica_arco_2008_06_03.ra
but the server answers the "SETUP" command with
"RTSP/1.0 461 Unsupported Transport"

				Luca